Sunday 11 August 2013

Wire wrapped Amethyst pendant


I was so inspired watching The Rachel Norris masterclass on Jewellery Maker channel this week I finally manged to pluck up the courage to attempt a wire wrapped pendant.

It's defo not perfect, and I need practice, but I don't think its too bad for a first attempt LOL

I haven't decided what to string it on to yet so have just threaded it on to a piece of organza ribbon while I think about it :D

Here's a close up :D
I love those little faceted shell pearls along with the silver plated wire, they look so delicate :D

hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx