Saturday 17 August 2013

Roaring Twenties fan for That's Crafty


This is my third piece as guest designer over on the That's crafty blog so only two left to go :-(

As soon as I saw this Tando fan I knew it would make a gorgeous Gatsbyesque 20's style fan :D
The gorgeous stamps I used are Crafty Individuals Fashionable Twenties Ladies and were the perfect size for the large fan :D

I used a wire wrapping technique on the base of the fan I learnt from Jewellery Maker and using their wire.

If you want to go shopping visit the That's Crafty site HERE, and for how to create your own visit HERE for the deets.

Hugs'n'snogs,
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D I really appreciate them all as it lets me know I'm not really talking to myself LOL :D
I enjoy reading them too ;-)
With the exception of Spam... me no likey spam tinned or comments!!
I moderate comments and just delete SPAM so please don’t waste my time or yours 😊
Thank you kindly xx